Wednesday, February 23, 2005

How wrong...

I'm not in a particularly good mood right now. Roy Carroll, United's goalkeeper, has spectacularly proven me wrong, and now I feel like a fool for having spoke too soon. United were going so well before his mistake, and now we're left with a big job on our hands in Milan in a fortnight's time. United really do not need something like this to knock them off their good form. I can't predict anything now...I'm stumped.

Can RvN recover his match fitness in time to rescue us in Milan? Can he score at least once? Can Roy Carroll recover from his mistake and combine with the defence to deny Milan a goal at the San Siro? Can we come back like how we did against Juventus in '99? Oh, I almost forgot the small matter of Andrei Shevchenko and Jaap Stam returning for that game.
I'm stumped...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home